Online capital raising has flourished in 2020. With companies successfully raising $10 to $25 million through their own websites in a matter of months, Regulation A+ has come roaring back with a vengeance.
With this in mind, join Issuance and the CfPA on our November 18th webinar as we look forward to 2021 and explore the future of the Regulation A+ securities exemption and the financing opportunities it provides companies.
The 2021 Reg A+ Forecast industry expert panel will discuss the following topics:
1) Why was 2020 a breakout year for Reg A+?
2) How are issuers successfully raising $25 million online, and what are the risks?
3) What were the challenges with past Reg A+ IPOs, and how do we fix them?
4) What innovations are needed to give investors a better chance to earn an ROI?
5) What will the “Going Public” series offer to issuers and investors?
More info on the panel:The Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA) is a 501 (c)(6) nonprofit trade group that was established shortly after the signing of the JOBS Act on April 5, 2012.
Darren Marble is co-founder and CEO of Issuance, which is a leading provider of SaaS solutions for Regulation A+ issuers. He is also the co-founder and co-CEO of Crush Capital, creator and owner of the “Going Public” series.
Sara Hanks is the co-founder and CEO of CrowdCheck, and is an attorney with over 30 years of experience in the corporate and securities field.
David Feldman is an attorney and advisor who actually coined the term Regulation A+ at an SEC conference and literally wrote the book on Regulation A+.
Aaron Gurewitz is a Managing Director and Head of ROTH Capital Partners Equity Capital Markets Department.